Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all i have a 1996 powerstroke 7.3 4x4 truck with an e4od. Almost a year ago now the trans slipped once and I parked it right away because I didn't have the money and I didn't know anyone that could take a look. Its taken me a year of tough times pinching pennies and dealing with mom's cancer but I finally manage to save just enough to buy a trans online to replace mine. But now the tough part is it possible to find a decent e40d trans under $3500 online? Anything besides monster? I found powertrain trans with up to a 7 year warranty but it's all basic rebuild and I have slightly modded injectors, chipped, and turbo exhaust upgrade. So from my understanding u shouldn't be running a bone stock rebuild correct? I have seen tons of others online but I need guidance bad! I really could use some help guys it's been a tough year all together. Been running a Buick centre in snow all winter with a busted heater. Now winter's over and all the stress lately has slowed some for now and I'd really just like to find something and get my old truck back on the road. Not enough people with experience in this small town to help or trust.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts