Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a a 1994 Ford F250 4X4 diesel for sale. This truck has an engine in it from a 2001 Ford Super Duty in it. The body and drive train have 160K miles on it and the engine has 303K miles on it. It is a 5 speed manual truck with 4:10 gears in it. The truck was a salvage truck and rebuilt back in 1998 and been in my family since then. The cab is in really good shape and does not have any rust on it. The front fenders have some rust and the bed is in rough shape. It is not to the point that the bedsides are flopping around but there are holes rusted in it. The only issue I know of otherwise is that it will need a set of batteries in the near future. The ones that are in it are just enough to start it and that is it. Once it is started you need to rev it up a bit to get a charge in the batteries otherwise the truck will start to run rough. I know that this is the batteries because when I had the ones from my truck in it, it did not do this. I am priceing this truck to sell and need to get it out of my yard. You can PM me or call at 715-213-8158. Thank you for looking.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I didn't have the price listed in the original post and it wont let me edit it anymore. I am asking $2500 for it.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It could be shipped but it is running rough right now and I don't have time to look at it. I would like to get $2000 out of it. If you want to arrange shipping that is up to you.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think it is the main engine wiring harness I put 2 new valve cover connectors on it and I just used butt splices. I think they need to be taken apart and soldered.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it is an 01 motor with the electric fuel system on it. I am pretty firm on the 2000

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The motor has 220K on it and the truck and drive train have 160K on them.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just noticed now that I typed the wrong number in it and it doesn't have 220k on it that is what my truck has on it now it has 202K. Sorry for the confusion.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts