Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mullet enthusiast
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a late 94 powerstroke f350 7.3,5 speed,manual shift transfer case with only 184k and it runs,drives and looks great really clean inside and out has an 8ft flatbed with gooseneck hitch also comes with stakesides,it has on it a 4 inch straight pipe, boost and egt gauges.

Recent maintenance

Brand new glow plugs
new valve cover harnesses
new luk clutch with single mass flywheel conversion
new slave cylinder
new 35 inch goodyear mt/r's
new alternator
newer balljoints
new starter
new tierod ends
new batteries

Has a bad injector needs to be towed home runs but not all that well cash talks 5000 obo will trade for jeep or toyota truck with possible cash on my end
thanks for looking please feel free to email or call me with questions 360-840-6052 Brenden The truck is located in Sedro Woolley Washington

Attachments

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
It's a late 94 powerstroke f350 7.3,5 speed,manual shift transfer case with only 184k and it runs,drives and looks great really clean inside and out has an 8ft flatbed with gooseneck hitch also comes with stakesides,it has on it a 4 inch straight pipe, boost and egt gauges.

Recent maintenance

Brand new glow plugs
new valve cover harnesses
new luk clutch with single mass flywheel conversion
new slave cylinder
new 35 inch goodyear mt/r's
new alternator
newer balljoints
new starter
new tierod ends
new batteries

Has a bad injector needs to be towed home runs but not all that well cash talks 5000 obo will trade for jeep or toyota truck with possible cash on my end
thanks for looking please feel free to email or call me with questions 360-840-6052 Brenden The truck is located in Sedro Woolley Washington
whats your bottom dollar on this truck?

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
to bad your on the other side of the country

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
i wish you were alot closer to ky.

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
it would make a sweet lookin sled pulling truck with some black stacks out the back of the bed !
would you take $3,000? and are you sure it needs a injector?

·
Mullet enthusiast
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ive got 3000 into it with just the clutch and tires.It's getting sent to the ford tech next wednesday to be diagnosed with whatever and if its just an easy fix I may keep it but any offer still goes until I make up my mind....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts