Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1986 f-350 with a plow and 9 ft. flatbed dump.
the plow is a 7.5 or 8 ft plow with a lot of rust but still works.
Had the trans and transfer case rebuilt less than 3,000 miles ago.
I completely rebuilt (inner seals,king pins,bearings,ujoints,the works)the front axle(dana 60 king pin) about 2 years ago but it's less than 6,000 ml..
At the same time I went thru the rear axle and put in new seals,bearings were still good.Also did all the brakes,brake lines ect.. I also have all the service records since it was new because it was a municipalities truck. The reason I'm selling is that it has a crack/rust hole by the drivers side front spring hanger on the rear axle and there is only about an inch of frame holding it. So this is mainly for parts because if someone wants to buy the whole thing you gotta sign a whaiver saying your aware its unsafe to drive(the crack).I will also part it out if there is enough interest.
$800 front axle(dana 60)
300 rear axle(10.75 inch sterling,ford)dually
600 trans/transfer case(3spd auto)
350 engine(6.9 idi)
400 dump bed and hydrolics(belt driven pump,valve,tank and hoses)
I need the drive train sold before I start parting it out.All these prices are obo and would like to get 1800 obo for the whole thing.Thanks Samuel
I would also like local but I can try to find shipping prices.My number is four fourzero,eightsixfive,fivetwozerotwo

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·