Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my father in laws truck, he bought it in '71, it is in pretty good shape, has a little rust, 302-3spd on the column, I consider it pretty good shape for the year. It is stock except for the radio. Asking $3800.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
OOO! thas niice. Makes me think of that 9sec IDI sep w/a PSD!

Good luck!

Have you posted at FTE?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Wouldn't that make a nice truck to stuff a Powerstroke into :evil Where is it located?

·
Davey B
930 Posts
That truck looks likes it in really nice shape

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thats nice, puke green and all!!!
:ford:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
located in NW Alabama...35661.

It is in very nice shape, does have a little rust, but not bad, it got drove a mile a day for the last 15 years. Motor will probably need some head work, I think the valve seals are leaking casing it to wet the plugs and fowl a couple every few weeks, his mechanic said if it was drove 15-20 minutes every few days it would be fine...it still has the oil bath breather on it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I think the price is in line with what i have seen for sale, If i had the money and a place for a 3rd truck I would be on my way to check it out. Its real hard to find 40 year old truck thats mostly stock and in good shape

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
That truck needs a 6.0 psd with some go-fast goodies and hit the track!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looked at it today again when I picked up the kids, it has the original bill of sale from the original owner buying it new, his bill of sale in 71, and the all the owners manual stuff in the glovebox still!!!

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
damn, no money

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
for some reason he thinks it has to be gone in a few days since he bought a new truck.....$2950

·
Learning from PSN
146 Posts
Would be a good buy. Also no extra cash, trying to get a truck fixed and on the road. Otherwise I would be interested.

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
hey, don't let it go too cheap, might not be the right time to sell,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts