Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be realistic hp goals for this combo? And any suggestions for injectors?

·
Registered
922 Posts
550-575

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
:whs:

·
Registered
922 Posts
well it depends on whos injectors he uses. i bet with the batmo he will see 575 with the correct tuning. as for injectors go use only full force diesel or warren diesel.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
575hp might be possible with batmo seeing as stroke of luck just put down 534hp with powermax and 190/100% injectors. Isn't really gonna matter on injectors i think seeing as nearly all injector builders use the exact same nozzles. It's gonna matter more with tuning.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
575 seems a lil high honestly, I would lean more towards 550 to 560.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
575 seems a lil high honestly, I would lean more towards 550 to 560.
i think only way 575hp can really be possible is to have it live tuned on the dyno to get the most absolute HP possilbe out of it.

·
Registered
922 Posts
well elite uses an 8 hole nozzle. jess warren uses a 6 hole nozzle so it might depend on that as well. yes i do agree 550 is more possible than 575 but ive seen 575 put out with 190's. i bet its hard but could be done like yall said with live tuning

·
i like to party
1,415 Posts
190's can push serious fuel and with the right turbo(s) 600 is easy..

I wouldnt expect any higher than 550 with that setup though, but who knows every dyno and truck is different.

Personally I think dyno #'s are a joke... track times tell power.

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Easily north of 550 with that setup. Tuning would be the key.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys i appreciate the input! 550 was the number i had in my head as a goal so good to know ill be able to reach it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What would be some good ideas for injectors right now im thinkin Warren or possibly elites 205s do you have any info on elites injectors?

·
i like to party
1,415 Posts
To be honest, unless you're going to be an all out race truck 190's are the best of all worlds. Innovative put down 10 second times on 190's. A street tune can make them virtually smoke free. I have Warren 190's with 75% over nozzles and couldn't be happier. I'd steer clear of Elite simply because their track record for customer service isn't exactly the greatest. Jess Warren is a great guy and knows his stuff and would recommend him to anyone for injectors.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Exactly what i was wanting to know thanks!

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
575??? what are you guys talking about? the batmomax is only shown about a 10 hp improvement over stock. I bet he sees 540 tops. my 534 was my highest pull....all others were around 515-520

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
the 10hp gain was on a stock turbo with 190's. the Powermax saw a 30hp gain with 190's per Mike at MDP

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
the 10hp gain was on a stock turbo with 190's. the Powermax saw a 30hp gain with 190's per Mike at MDP
meh....i guess i need to see more results than just 1 truck to make a blanket statement that it'll add 30 horse. I guess I'll revise my guess to 550.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
:poke: LMAO ya thats the only true number I know by them. Havent seen anyone else post up, but ppl are buying them up.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts