Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
just a welding fool.
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone explain to me why it's so hard to find a set of aluminum 19.5" rims for a 99 450??? seems they went to a 10 lug on the 05's and no one has anymore with the 8 lug style...

·
loud and long
567 Posts
went to pomps, thats the local truck tire store by me and they ordered a set up for my buddys truck. granted they were brand new but they werent that crazy for cost either

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Can someone explain to me why it's so hard to find a set of aluminum 19.5" rims for a 99 450??? seems they went to a 10 lug on the 05's and no one has anymore with the 8 lug style...
i really dont know what the deal is there, i've been debating just goin steels and paint my simulators

·
loud and long
567 Posts
aand they were 8 lug also and alcoa made them

·
just a welding fool.
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i really dont know what the deal is there, i've been debating just goin steels and paint my simulators

I lost a couple lugs on my simulators (during 1 trip to NYC) - called Pacific Duallies and they discontinued that style, and no more replacement lugs. they want 300 for a new set.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Hey Hawker have you tried American Force?

I was looking on putting aluminum wheels on my 02 450 and it's 8 lug.

They supposed to be of good quality.

There were a few more names but can't remember.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I put alcoas on mine, $1300ish for 2 inners 2 outers and 4 centercaps. dealership was about $900 per wheel:eek:

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
one of the slickest set of rims i have seen was on deathwishracer 's truck
he actually had a set of semi rims milled down. try and shoot him a pm
see what is all involved in that.

·
just a welding fool.
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just got my alcoas for 257 a piece, shipped. they have a mill finish, so i'm droppin them off at the chrome shop tomorrow for some polishing.

I've yet to find center caps, so i might make my own, and a badass set of lug covers (in matching aluminum, no chrome)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
just got my alcoas for 257 a piece, shipped. they have a mill finish, so i'm droppin them off at the chrome shop tomorrow for some polishing.

I've yet to find center caps, so i might make my own, and a badass set of lug covers (in matching aluminum, no chrome)
Lets see some pics when you got them installed.

·
Right Wing Radical
44 Posts

Got a link for the lazy?

Thanks,

Jimbo

·
Registered
782 Posts
Looks sick........not to derail but I've got a f450 ,2000 6 speed I'm thinking bout selling, ANYONE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts