Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a set of 4 factory Alcoa wheels for sale, with Good tires. 2 of the tires are excellent and 2 of them are good. All 4 tires are General Grabber TR's. Size: 235/85R16 Load range E. Wheels are in pretty good shape as the pictures show. I only have the 2 front center caps. Lug pattern is 8x6.5

Asking $450 plus shipping. I would rather sell local though.
Payment: USPS Money Order or Cash!

I'm located in Albany, Oregon!
Zipcode 97321

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I talked to an expert, too make sure that I'm being fair on the price. I brought the price down to $400.00 since I don't have all of the center caps.

·
FordDave
222 Posts
Never any deals like that on the east coast. Bump for you. I would have bought them in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What would shipping be to where your at? from 97321?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya, I looked on ups, look like about $240, thats kinda spendy for this deal I'ld say :(

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
cheapest to either go freight on a pallet, like thru RS, or uship.com and find someone coming that direction looking to make a little extra since they won't take up a whole lot of room.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump $350, trade for auto meter or isspro tranny temp and pyro gauges. Under rail tool box?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thats a great price can't believe they aren't gone! If you were on the east cost they would be ! Bump for a great price

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats a great price can't believe they aren't gone! If you were on the east cost they would be ! Bump for a great price
Ya the market for them must just be an east coast thing, know body around here seems to want them. Im gonna set on them for a while though at $350.

·
FordDave
222 Posts
Yep! I would have bought them for $400. Good luck man. Those will sell or try eBay.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts