Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there gonna put some 155cc injectors in who has the "best" out there or who would everyone reccomend????

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I pull all the time, just want a little extra

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Jesse Warren! FTW

·
"resident smarty pants"
4,318 Posts
Full Force Diesel

·
<--won't start
235 Posts
It all depends on your budget.

Both vendors listed don't seem to get any bad press, which one you choose is dependant on my first statement

·
Registered
163 Posts
Go with Warren injectors you won't be disappointed. I just put 155/80 in my 03 6.0 because like you I tow a lot and just wanted a little more power. I would also high recommened an sct with custom tunes from Eric at innovative his tow tunes are awesome. Just my $.02

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good stuff, first question I have is why are warrens half the cost of all the others????

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Good stuff, first question I have is why are warrens half the cost of all the others????
Cuz there that much better LOL

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
It looks like Warren rebuilds your injectors and Casserly (Full Force) uses only new Ford remans. This eliminates any problems with modifying used injectors.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually I think I miss read some of my research. They arent really, but most of the company's used new ford remans. I domnt think there are really much you can do other then nozzles and angles...... is that wrong???

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Each builder handles the internal modifications differently or with more refined processes. it's not just nozzles and angles.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Most builders have two different prices on injectors. One price the one you say is half of anyone else is where you send your injectors to them and they rebuild them to what ever size you want i.e. 155cc the other price is where they take "new" injectors and build them to the size you want.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I've been running Warren builds for awhile and alot of my customers with no problems. He does great work he can also build out of new injectors just costs alot more.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'll be sending mine to him after christmas for a rebuild and to get them setup for 155cc. And a couple of mine are having stictition issues. He said it won't be a problem.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I bought elite injectors, not sure how they will be, but I have heard good things

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: 155cc injectors Installed

Hey I have a question do bigger injectors affect the engines idle ???? Should the idle hang on after letting off the fuel????

1 - 20 of 25 Posts