Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Subject Matter Expert
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a engine i bought for a spare in case i had an issue with my truck in the future, however since im not pushing my truck much further than what it's at now, i am deciding to sell it. The engine was in a international truck, t444e version of the 7.3. Everything inside is the same, however the engine mounts are different, the exhaust manifold and oil cooler on the left are different, and a few small other miscellaneous things that are interchangable.

The great thing about this engine is that it is as fresh as you'll find for a forged rod 7.3. It has 15,000 miles since being a new navistar reman, and i did a compression test on it when i got it- the pressures from all 8 cylinders ranged from 420-440 psi static compression.. (!)

I would like to sell this to someone who needs a good forged rod engine, however i dont need to sell it. I'd like to see $2000 for the engine complete minus HPOP, turbo, injectors and water pump. If youre interested im sure we can work something out.

·
Need more power!!
358 Posts
Dam all the things I wanted don't come with it lol

·
Registered
97 Posts
Interested in selling the injectors?

·
My powerstrike
189 Posts
This engine still available? I'd like to buy the complete engine if its still together. My motor just ventilated itself tonight so im very interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts