Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of ya'll are meeting Oct 8th, I was talking to Aaron he mentioned about truck fest down his way. Anyone up for attending ? I'll head down.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Truck Fest in Nc Oct 15th.

Talked to Aaron, he brought up the idea of having a mini dyno day and small GTG on friday the 14th, then Sat the 15th head over to Truck Jam at Piedmont Drag strip.

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
At least Kev is getting this out early. Usually it's this weekend type stuff....LOL

·
Registered
44 Posts
im puttin the f450 service truck on the dyno! nah but im driving my slow 6.0 down. kevin, can we find a random ass parking lot and melt our tires so we can be cool on youtube?

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
location?

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At least Kev is getting this out early. Usually it's this weekend type stuff....LOL

:blah: your funny lol.

im puttin the f450 service truck on the dyno! nah but im driving my slow 6.0 down. kevin, can we find a random ass parking lot and melt our tires so we can be cool on youtube?
DAMNIT Chris you been here since 2007 and now you go about posting lol :pointlaugh:

location?
Rudy's Diesel Performance ??

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
What's the status of this. Who's all attending? I should be free that weekend

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im debating on it now, being that I have to teach Saturday. So if I did come it would be Friday and leave Friday night sometime.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Wish i could be there but im stuck playin soldier this weekend, have fun boys

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Just wanted to throw this out there.. you may have already known it though, but yall are some cool mofos!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts