Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was going to go with 8"s at first, but everyone around here has between 8-12 inches, so i thought about it and decided to make my truck stick out a bit more(truck going to be a show truck/daily), so i was wondering besides dcsnowman169 who if anyone has done this, and has anyone built their own lift kit to fit SD springs? if not im going to buy the rsk kit than get some 12" SD springs off craigslist bilstine nitrogen shocks and i am going to maby go with full hydro steering and 40" tires. hopeing to get this done this summer so the help would be appreciated. (obswiz) and others :D

thanks guys
Ulysses

·
Premium Member
15,560 Posts
wow you waited a whole hour to bump your thread..... you do know that most of the members work during the day.

anyways to run SD leafs you need a RS(reverse shackel) kit.

full hydro steering on a daily driver????? ummm Im pretty sure that might not work since once you get to highway speeds it wont steer as good, a hydro assist may be a better option.

·
Scab
1,295 Posts
thanks man idk why you have to be an ass about it but i appreciate the info.
Does that Screen Name have anything to do with the thickness of your skin?

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
He wasn't, just :poke: you so next time you'll give people a chance to see what your after and respond. We are a helpfull bunch and love nothing more than showing what we know, give us time and I'm sure somebody has your answer. Welcome To PSN

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does that Screen Name have anything to do with the thickness of your skin?
no my full name is ulysses, one of my college professors couldn't pronounce my name so he called me sissy and it kinda stuck, I'm a good kind guy and if i have a honest question i am kindly asking the vets who know how to help i don't expect to be responded to like i am being a nuisance if you have a problem about something i ask the answer is simple shut the f*** up and mind your own business. I rely enjoy this sight and the knowledge you guys have but a response like that is just uncalled for and unwanted.

·
Registered
301 Posts
All you really have to do is add a high steer arm to the passenger side knuckle really.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ya i know but full hydro looks better and i want to be running 40s or bigger and the full hydro would help with the turning of those beasts. lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
i will say it looks better. it is a lot more work than just adding hydro assist. Good luck with the conversion. IMHO PSC is the best.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
This here will only get you ran...
what not one suggestion????
After waiting like an impatient kid for less than an hour.
After someone informed you to be patient.
i don't expect to be responded to like i am being a nuisance if you have a problem about something i ask the answer is simple shut the f*** up and mind your own business.
If you're going to act like a child We will treat you like one sissy. That's life, did your prof teach you that? Now... we will help you as I stated earlier with any prob you have, but when you act like we owe you an answer because you we went to the trouble of asking, then get bichy because we haven't responed quick enough you're going to catch hell.

·
Registered
748 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
15,560 Posts
I didnt mean to come off like an ass but being that way you have been wont get ya the help you need when ya want it.

also Im pretty sure there are other people running 40" tall tires or bigger without full hydro.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ya man I am sorry about yesterday I was haveing a terrable day and I lashed out at you, it was my bad. as for my impatience I have struggled with that my whole life(bad ADHD,ADD) im sorry guys thank you for the help, i really need the guidance, and I am truely thankfull for your imput and fellowship.:smirk:

humbly.
ulysses

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I didnt mean to come off like an ass but being that way you have been wont get ya the help you need when ya want it.

also Im pretty sure there are other people running 40" tall tires or bigger without full hydro.
do you know how hard it is to turn when completely stopped, is it hard on the stock pump?

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Full Hydro on the street is nuts, do a hysteer and hydro assist.

We can machine your knuckle and get you a SD spring 13" based lift kit that will ride correctly.

Cary

1 - 20 of 50 Posts