Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started a swap into my Ford F-350 1995. I am putting a 12 valve with bigger injectors, arp head studs, 60lb valve spring kit, afc kit, larger turbo, and 4k governor spring.

So far I have removed the 7.3l and will begin the install for the cummins. I will be using the stock transmission on the dodge as it already has a transfer case mated to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone find away to use the stock tach sending unit in the cummins to work with the ford dash gauges or do I have to get that after market setup. I have tried to search and only found people using that after market gear with the sending unit.

·
Justaworktruck
396 Posts

·
Justaworktruck
396 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How are you guys running the fuel lines. It seems like everyone has a different option or opinion. What are your guys opinions. Can I use the stock ford pump etc and just plumb it to the cummins or do I need a regulator etc. I got the motor in over the weekend

Attachments

·
Justaworktruck
396 Posts
ImageUploadedByAG Free1465274975.214980.jpg
As your truck has no in tank pumps (truck uses vacuum lift pump on engine) you need a lift pump, I used a fass. We have also used a superduty in frame pump w the fuel lab pressure reducer valve. Superduty pump puts out 80psi vs you need only 15-18psi. Fuel lab valve lets you turn it down. Fass or air dog do the same but cost a lot more.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts