1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Nice, any pics of the inside of the truck & how they did the swap?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Those year trucks were pretty light too, I bet he has 11's easy. What stix and turbo combo is he running?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will get the link to there myspace u can see the bild my wife is on the pc now and won't let me play so give me a bit and I will fill yall in on mods and all the good stuf

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Body sits on an '04 frame and running gear, mods are RCD 180, II 6280, airdog2, suncoast trany, bad converter, nitrous, RCD tuning, and I think thats pretty much it as far as mods go. Here is a link to there myspace that has photos of that build and some others as well...
http://www.myspace.com/leadfootperformance

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ooooo i for got that the truck has stock head bolts the arp's are on the shelf and Ty's truck was having turbo truble

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i thank 60ft was like 1.9 or 2.0 the connverter was not letting the truck spool at all like 5-10 ponds of bost at the most on the line. the bad thang is the truck went 12.55 on just tuner and spray.

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
i thank 60ft was like 1.9 or 2.0 the connverter was not letting the truck spool at all like 5-10 ponds of bost at the most on the line. the bad thang is the truck went 12.55 on just tuner and spray.
what was mph on the run? that will tell you alot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts