Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still trying to find-out what the 10K is and how to do and how much it gives, also there's this Bigg Boost is this a gimmick or does it work?

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
You need to fix your sig... Ferd Killa never owned Chuck... He's a joke.

I don't know if the OBS trucks have vacuum actuated WG's or not, but all "Big Boost" is is a stupid gimic to not let the vacuum apply to the WG actuater. That can be done just by unplugging the red line from the actuater and plugging it somewhere else. On an SD, that's how it works. The 10k mod is easy. Just google it and you'll see a place with the web address that says xxxforgottenxxx... That guy has a good write up.

PM dzlstroker for a modded IDM. He's good and has good prices.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, what's up w/the bumper? or lack of?

·
Senior Veteran Member
937 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
See, that's why I love this place. Unfortunately I think they sent the wrong 1 as it won't install on my truck. It says NO ECM SUPPORT FOUND PRESS CANCEL, then when I plaug into my PC it says NO DRIVER FOUND and 99 THROUGH 03 PSD's mines a 96' I'm still working through that, hopefully monday it will get straightend out. ;)

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Yeah... 10k mod plus tunes is bad juju... I put one in the other day just to see what it would do... It jacks the ICP up I guess, cause the truck was loping so hard it was literally rocking back and forth so violently, I thought it was gonna break a mount.... So there ya go...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts