1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
rich and tim said it was so.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
I would like to see this.........Did they use the HEUI setup ???

·
Banned
780 Posts
so lets see some proof!!! who owns it??

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
This has been covered ad-nauseum on Comp D. I was asked by the individual not to reveal it, therefore, I will not. Some of the technology will be used in the Ranger drag truck. As far as Proof, I do not have any to offer up, other then the fact that the guy who built it has the benefit of the doubt, due to his reputation. If he says he did it, I believe him, and so do quite a few others that have been around the block a time or two. If ya choose not to buy it, thats totally your call, and I will not blame you, I probably wouldn't take someone elses word I did not know. 1000 HP powerstrokes are on the horizon, its been far too long. Its not rocket science, its fuel and air delivery. I will tell you that this motor has about 50K in it and is as close to a 6.0 as a nascar motor is to a ricer.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Thats cool........I hope to see it, Bout time the Fords hit 1000..........Now is that on fuel or Nitrous..............Either way with that other 6.0 hitting 790 with stage threes and a single VGT I think its possible

·
Registered
191 Posts
It is in works fellas. I will be letting you know more here before too long. Unlike the other guy who will not say where he is I will keep you posted. My goal right now is 1000hp at the wheels and I am not giving up till I am there. I have the mods I believe to make this happen. BWD and FullBoost "Turbonetics" have the air figured out. I have the motor done. Now lets see what happens.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
It is in works fellas. I will be letting you know more here before too long. Unlike the other guy who will not say where he is I will keep you posted. My goal right now is 1000hp at the wheels and I am not giving up till I am there. I have the mods I believe to make this happen. BWD and FullBoost "Turbonetics" have the air figured out. I have the motor done. Now lets see what happens.
WOW.....please keep us posted. I cant wait to see the outcome:ford:

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awesome! Keep us posted.

·
Diesel Addict
411 Posts
Well what's he been doing with it?
No kidding . . . 3 years!!??? :doh: Forgive my ignorance but I am surprised that this kind of power (and obvious innovation with the limited ford fuel injection system) has not made it's way onto a 7.3 first? I mean Zane seems like a pretty capable guy and I don't think he's that close to 1,000hp even on spray is he? But yet there is a 6.0 making close to 1,000hp on fuel? Man, the suspense is killing me . . . :D Can't wait to see a dyno sheet and the build! Has this vehicle ever run at the track?

·
Registered
7,939 Posts
No kidding . . . 3 years!!??? :doh: Forgive my ignorance but I am surprised that this kind of power (and obvious innovation with the limited ford fuel injection system) has not made it's way onto a 7.3 first? I mean Zane seems like a pretty capable guy and I don't think he's that close to 1,000hp even on spray is he? But yet there is a 6.0 making close to 1,000hp on fuel? Man, the suspense is killing me . . . :D Can't wait to see a dyno sheet and the build! Has this vehicle ever run at the track?
I was ganna keep my mouth shut but now that you brought it up, the rumored high horsepower truck needs to make it to the track and scales.
Sure would be nice if the numbers hold true to the dyno.
What is the truck body/chassis configuration that the engine is in?
I don't generally get on dynos to prove our worth, but the calculators show 845 at the rear wheels with a very mild setup.
So don't go discounting our old 7.3 's just yet.

·
#2 ONLY!!
121 Posts
I was ganna keep my mouth shut but now that you brought it up, the rumored high horsepower truck needs to make it to the track and scales.
I don't generally get on dynos to prove our worth, but the calculators show 845 at the rear wheels with a very mild setup.
"You were going to keep your big mouth shut" but what the heck you had your pants down already.:pointlaugh:

"I don't generally get on dynos to prove our worth" because you like to speculate or just guess and then have that printed.:hehe:

1000hp 6.0? When I see it I will believe it.:D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
wanna race to see who get there first? Deadblows 430s are in and the tranny will be there today. We need big oil!!!!!

Is this how u figure your HP David?:
Stock HP x Powerstroke wizards touch x 3 = :bsflag:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts