Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day some one asks me if my truck has a cam in it. I always answer with yes, all four stroke internal combustion engines do. I don't know why this is annoying but it is.

What do you all get asked that gets to you.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
mine wouldnt start the other nite and my buddies gf told me i should try putting new spark plugs in it, then she quietly asked me if it even had spark plugs so she didnt look like a dumbsh*t to everyone else

·
Banned
924 Posts
when it sits at work customers always ask if it has a diesel in it for some reason....always think its a gasser

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
this may not be about the truck but it always starts out this way... "can i ask you a question" and then i get asked about the banks system

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
I parked at a GAS pump one day to go in and get a can of chew real quick and on the way out one guy asked "why did you putting gas in it,... You know it's a diesel right?"

I just said, "Oh sh!t, I hope it don't break." and took off.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
I always get stupid stories about so-and-so's brother's uncle's truck that has everything Bullydog makes stacked on everything that Banks makes and how they were riding in it and it would light up all 4 tires going down the highway.

Seriously... a guy told me that the other day....

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
i got one a couple of moths ago. not realy a question just people full of chit. this guy says his buddys got a some year mega cab 2500 with a hemi in it. says he has a chip that sets on the dash and has 13 different power levels says he launches it in 4 wheel drive and spins all the way thru 2nd. shoulda got a hemi :doh:

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
I always get stupid stories about so-and-so's brother's uncle's truck that has everything Bullydog makes stacked on everything that Banks makes and how they were riding in it and it would light up all 4 tires going down the highway.

Seriously... a guy told me that the other day....
My friend dusty has a Duramax and tells me he gets the same results with his superchip tuner.

Are we doing something wrong??:shrug::doh:

1 - 20 of 201 Posts