Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here ever replace their headlights to the 1 piece design from sisnister diesel for 2000-03 f250? If so how'd they fit and did you have to make any modifications? Thks...

·
Registered
208 Posts
You may have to cut some parts of the header pannel out and get the pigtail converson. Like you would with putting the 05-07 headlights on. I ordered a set from ebay last week ill be putting on this weekend comes with everything incuding directions on what to cut. Ill let you know how they work their about the same price as sinisters.

·
Registered
196 Posts
For anyone else that reads this...ive been running mine for years now, just spliced my Halo Lights, and internal LED wires into the old corner light wires. otherwise everything just plugged in from the factory.

Also i did trim my header panel just a bit with a dremel to make it fit perfect (Its a show truck)

easy to do! took me about 20 minutes to install both headlights straight from out of the box. goodluck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a 2000 F 350 with the old style, sealed beam bulbs and NO outer lenses (the ones that fade...) Anybody know how in the heck the plastic trim piece comes off to change a simple sealed beam bulb in this style??? It's the worst setup I've seen to simply change a headlight in my life, and I'm a Ford fan through and through! I'm just trying to remove the grey plastic trim dish...
I got it flopping around loose, but there's still something holding it in, whether it be the marker/turn signal or what?

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts