Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a direct bolt on??? No modifications, and where do you get them and who has the best price..?? Is this just a van turbo housing, or does someone aftermarket make this to add on to our 7.3s???

·
<--BAGHDAD
508 Posts
as far as i know its a direct bolt on. i thought about one cause they are cheap and u dont have to go bigger with injectors to get down low boost. beans diesel performance has them and they are reasonable. i dont know what ur set up is now or what ur wanting, but when i get around to it i'm gonna go with a D66 and stage 2 remans from beans. hope this helps man

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it does, i would like my truck to spool allot quicker, the max im going to go on injectors is stage ones, and ive seen a few guys on here digging the 1.0housing with stage ones and stage twos...... My 3.55s and automatic, well, it needs to spool quicker....

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I have one I will let go for $100 + shipping. I decided not to put it on my truck.

Shoot me a PM if your interested.

·
Registered
184 Posts
If he doesn't take you up on it, I would like to be first in line...I will take it. Also will PM you.

·
96' chiped,stacks
14 Posts
I have a 1.0 on my truck which is basically stock other than custom sct tunes and a banks exhaust. It does spool faster but it kills the top end.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Yeah it does, i would like my truck to spool allot quicker, the max im going to go on injectors is stage ones, and ive seen a few guys on here digging the 1.0housing with stage ones and stage twos...... My 3.55s and automatic, well, it needs to spool quicker....
Exactly why I swapped mine to a 1.0 with my sig truck. When it had the E4OD made a nice difference with low end spool. Much more usable for a DD commute rig with 3:55's and 35" tires too. Now with the ZF I like it even more.

jrc

·
<--BAGHDAD
508 Posts
it'll be fine for stock, possibly stage 1's, but if you go stage 2's then swith back to your stock housing or go with a D66 or somethin. i personally wouldnt run 2's with a smaller housing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts