Clean title
216k miles
Newer rockers
New hpfp
New injectors
Afe intake, dpf delete pipe, mini max, egr removed with intake elbow
Sinister coolant filter
New Rcd ported intake manifold
Drivers door was from a donor truck and like an idiot I never switched the door lock. Also the door has some scratches from someone peeling a logo off at one point. Front bumper has a dent dead center and rear bumper is dented on the one side. Tailgate isn't perfect.
As far as the interior, this truck is stripped, stripped. Only little extra is that it doesn't have the straight bench seat. Has the little flip down armrest with cup spillers. And even that the hinges are messed up. Little aftermarket CD player. I don't need to sell but we're making plans to move to Idaho and this truck doesn't fit those plans. Ideally I'd like to trade for a 4wd EX but would sell outright as well. Books for 12,500 as good condition which doesn't include the parts on the engine of course. I'd like 12k outright or best offer. There's several excursions that I have my eye in if this sells. I could possibly deliver this thing too, as we're driving to Idaho next week.
Fun little truck to run around in, and this truck flat gets it. I bought this truck strictly for fuel mileage and to pull my little enclosed trailer for my business. I can sell it with or without the wheel as a price negotiator. 20x10 Mickey Thompson classic locks with 295/45 kuhmo ecstas 30% tread

·
My powerstrike
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
My powerstrike
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
My powerstrike
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
My powerstrike
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumping it up.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Can you text me with more info and more pictures. (801)4three0-81five8 thank you

·
My powerstrike
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
My powerstrike
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumping this up. I'm at almost 223k miles now. Been my daily for the last for months. Putting 50 miles a day on and runs awesome. Averaging 21mpg 75% city driving. I don't think I've ever touched 1200* egt. This thing runs very cool with the intake manifold. Made a few changes to the exterior.
Plastidipped the 20's.
Put 2" lowering shackles in the rear
And put a 7" black stack on.
100 miles on a fresh oil/filter change. Dropping the price too

10,900 obo

ImageUploadedByAG Free1403695036.882603.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1403695068.319974.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
My powerstrike
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
My powerstrike
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
457 Posts