Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what makes this decide to no longer be hot? Obviously I checked the fuse and all is good. The memory/clock hotwire still has 12 volts to it so I wonder if it might be a bad ignition switch at 27k miles.

NEW FORD IS JUNK

·
Registered
270 Posts
DUDE! Could anything else go wrong with that truck??? I think I'd write me a letter to FoMoCo with all of your details and see what they say- At least you can get it off your chest. And, at some point, I think I'd cut bait and get a different setup. That 03 just might be worth it (won't be as strong) but dad gum if it won't be better than what you currently got...

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell me about it. I truly got a lemon, only thing is I didn't drive it enough to squeeze out all the seeds while the warranty was in effect. Ford will tell me 'sucks to be you' and I'll just have to tell them I'll never purchase a new product of theirs again. At least not until they figure out what they're doing. For now, every 4 wheel drive extended cab 7.3 with under 150k mi in a 250 mile radius has a target painted on it. It also needs a folding center console to serve as a money counting surface to transfer the funds to it's previous owner. I can't imagine the future for Ford trucks is very bright, especially as emissions nonsense gets tighter, steel becomes thinner, and more and more parts are stamped "MADE IN CHINA."

I wonder what kind of mileage I can get out of an M1A1 Abrams tank, and if I'd have trouble registering it in the People's Republik of Pennsylvania. Ah chit, right off the bat they have Allison trannies in them, and they're known trouble. Ah hell, I just can't win.

As for the radio not working, it's great... I get to listen to the sound of wind as I drive down the road. And the sound of the truck falling apart. Kinda like sitting in a cornfield and hearing it grow, only my effect is the polar opposite

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.