Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will 08 tow mirrors fit an 03? If so anyone got them.. How do they look?

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
Yes, just have to grind a little plastic nub off

on edit here's a pic

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
:whs:

·
Banned
192 Posts
mine bolted right on as well.....my wife actually installed mine....yeah....she's cool like that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
whats the deal with these 08 mirrors? everybody just like the way they look or are they more functional than the older style??

·
The Sound Of Madness
956 Posts
:whs:

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
bigger mirror surface, can see better with them

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Front shot. 100_0395.jpg

·
Diesel Sled Head
1,101 Posts
I have them look in the avatar.. I opted for the power fold and telescope for going into the drive-thru. They were not cheap, but money well spent everytime I go through the bank or restaurant drive thru. They took a little bit to hook up. Still don't have the heaters hooked up.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
What switches did you use? Still need to hook up my power fold and telescoping feature and heaters and signals. LOL yup I'm lazy.

·
reluctant ford fan
127 Posts
The 08 mirrors look better period.
I kinda like the older ones better, think the rounded style fits the lines of the truck a little better. Of course I've been told that I'm strange and have no taste. :D

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
^^^I would agree. The curve of the mirrors line up well with the curve of the cab lines. All the extra mirror area on the 08's are nice, especially towing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
^^3rd

Would be nice to have the extra mirror, but money could get wasted somewhere better. :D

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Thinking that is what I need now. Cab lights and 08 Mirrors. Boy the wife is going to be mad when I get home. LOL LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts