Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have all of the carpet seats and center console swapped over to the 2000 and got the seats wired up along with the power points in the center console. Now I'm starting on the door panels. I know there is someone on here that did the wiring conversion for the windows and door locks for the 08 panels but kind seem to find the thread. Does anyone have the wiring color conversion written down or am I going to have to figure this out by myself. I sure hope someone has done it and wrote it down. I believe it will be a nightmare from scratch.

·
Registered
264 Posts
How's this project going? Are you doing dash too? I'm trying to get all the parts and info to do the same

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it's going but still have not done the door panels. I bought the entire interior out of an 08 FX4 including the cab and door wiring harness. I have all of the proper plugs for the switches but have not been able to figure out witch wires to match up with the trucks door harness. The mirrors were easy since there are several threads that say which wires to match up. I just can't find a thread that has the window and locks match up. I guess I will just have to figure it out on my own but haven't had the time to do so yet. :confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts