Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im looking to change my 01 F350 to an 08 front end along with mirrors and a step tail gate. Does anyone have a lead on where to find this stuff? Am i correct in saying that i need Hood,fenders,grill,bumper and headlights. Im pretty sure that everything bolts up!! Any help i can get will be great!!!

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
I dont think that it all "bolts up" but I really dont think that its that much work to make it all work, best bet would be finding a full front clip.

Good luck randy

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya that would be great but i dont want to pay 4k for a front clip i want to see if it can be done on a military budget!!

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Well the one swap that i saw, alot of the 99-04 parts were still used, but things had to be modified to make fit right, the one thing is the front bumper or something didnt work without cutting the frame... only swap i seen was on .org to be honest with you. and there is like 5 good posts in about 150 posts of bull chit...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya thats what i have found a bunch of BS posts!!! maybe i will just change it to 05 front end like my new truck!!!

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
My friend got a whole front clip for his conversion for 1300. I would look around on craigslist.

It definitely isnt all bolt up, it takes a good amount of time and work

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok well i guess i will be looking for another 05-07 nose!!!

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Well the one swap that i saw, alot of the 99-04 parts were still used, but things had to be modified to make fit right, the one thing is the front bumper or something didnt work without cutting the frame... only swap i seen was on .org to be honest with you. and there is like 5 good posts in about 150 posts of bull chit...
Yeah the guy who is doing it is the one I mentioned that picked it up for 1300. I was over at his house two weeks ago and it still isnt finished yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts