Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
fenders, header panel, front bumper, headlights,wiring harness for headlights?, fog light mounts, grille, hood, and fender vents. to make it look alright you would want to do the 08 mirrors, and tail lights, and rear bumper and tailgate too. It would probably take alot of stuff, but would be neat when done.

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
I like the 05+ clip a lot more than the 08

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I like the 05+ clip a lot more than the 08
& personally I like the 92-97 OBS better than all of them but that's another story......
I have to admit I like all of the Superdutys too, I like to see the 08s going down the road at night. Very easy to tell what they are. :ford:

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
& personally I like the 92-97 OBS better than all of them but that's another story......
do you like them even more with the rust package? :confused: :D Im just messin with you I actually think OBS are really BA. My top choice for looks is my year, then the OBS, then the 05+. saw this at a truck show and LOVED IT

·
Registered
14 Posts
lots of fab work indeed. The hood and fenders are different due to the increase of the pitch at the very front. the fender braces that come off of the firewall are also different. The most difficult part is that the frame drops down about 8 inches at the very front for the bumper to mount. I had considered it for my project but it was just too much of a pita.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Razor if that truck was black or red it would be perfect! :drool:
Those are the OBS I really love, crew-cab, long-bed single rear wheel F350 4x4 with a lift on em!

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
Same! Non lifted they are o.k. but not my fav (sorry cat) but lifted they are beauties! That's why Im not worried about my truck's body becoming the new OBS, I look at the OBS's and think man those are awesome, I can imagine mine will look awesome to me still even when it's old lookin!

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
lol did you guys notice that he has the OEM single front stablizer? Haha I would imagine he has a little feedback in the steering wheel

1 - 20 of 33 Posts