Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy of mine runs his mouth all the time, I have a 10 sec mustang but he thinks his stock 4.6 with exhaust and a cheap tuner will run 12's he's crazy... Any one ever woop up on a 4.6 in there 6.4 diesel? Would the 250tune get him and if so what would I wanna start the race at? Hes so annoying and I want to blow his doors of in my truck i use to tow my mustang with to the track haha. Everybody would die luaghing at our meets.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've beaten a hand full of 4.6 mustangs with slushbox autos messing around on the street... My truck is very slow so either they are to or they weren't trying lol.

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
Dang Dustin, is that the 250? Awfully smokey from the looks of it. 310 clears up better from what I can tell. On edit: forgot, Wyoming :doh:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's sick. Looks like my truck haha, can't wait to woop up on the ricers around town haha. Will b fun, ill videos soons I run :)

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
That dumb 4.6's only dyno about 260hp, ex and a plug in tuner maby 280. I think you got him LOL, those things are turds.
I agree bean, the 3 valve engines in the newer cars are better, but any car on street tires a good 4wd boosted launch will get him so far he wont be able to reel you back in.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats alwsome. Might have to do some hustling :) we got alot of stock non boosted hondas around here lol, I know i would eat them alive 4x4 launch.. its funny becuase im like guys this is a 9thousand lb truck and your scared? haha its great..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Something is wrong with their car...it's not a truck. I beat one similar to the one in the picture from red light to red light the other day. I'm running the 210 tune and I got him by probably 3 truck lengths without doing a 4-wheel drive boosted launch.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm going down to Ware Shoals drag strip tomorrow and there's always a ton of mustangs down there. Can't wait to see what my 09 F350 SRW 4x4 will do on the 250 tune in the 1/8th mile.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts