Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone done this? any pics?

im thinking it may look good as it kinda matches the base of the rear window, that \______/ part where the handle is.

·
Registered
81 Posts
dont know but i want to put that nose on my excursion check ebay i saw a custom 08 nose n bumpers on a excursion a company called krx does this stuff n sells 08 n newer excursions you may be able to email them to see if they done it check out there picks

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
TO do the front clip is considerable amoutn of work. Its not like doing a 05. The mounting positions are different and take welding and fab work. I do agree it looks awesome. Personally I love mixing and matching different change year parts for a custom look as long as it flows. The X is an even better candidate as it is out of production whihc really makes it special.

On Edit: I will see if I can get a pic up with the 08 rear bumper.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tarm,

please do. i have to buy a bumper soon and i need to make a decision whether im going to stick to an model specific or the 08. thanks bud!

·
Registered
53 Posts
if your takeoff is in good condition I would be interested in it. my 02 ex bumper is a little messed up. pm me if you want to make a deal.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Here ya go:

·
Catfish Mafia
397 Posts
that is pretty sweet! wonder how much work was involved?

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
ALot to do a true complte conversion:

The ones there is a 08 converted to a Excursion.

REquire a body chop and fitting excursion back ends etc.

Here some good pictures here and if you have got the $$$ you can have all the new tech engine tranny etc. in a X package

Custom Autos by Tim ...The Stretch Truck Company!

·
Catfish Mafia
397 Posts
ya, i have seen that guy. an 08 X would be [email protected]! did you see the "broncursion"? that think is sick! i was just wonder about the rear bumper like the OP, but if i 75k to blow.. that would be a sweet ride!

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
yep but just the 08 bumper I think will be nice upgrade and looks good to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts