Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody tell me what trim levels offer the black leather interior? Am I right in assuming that it's XLT Sport, FX4, and Lariat? Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Only the FX4 for 08.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I know the 08 FX4s did like stated above and my 09 lariat also has it. The leather is different tho. The Fx4 in the 08 had white stitching and mine doesnt

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So in the 10 models, it's a Lariat option too then?

·
Registered
236 Posts
They tried to sell me the same color FX4 as mine (black) with like a grey-ish color leather seats.. I was like uh No.. with black carpet and interior was the same as mine.. They stuck out like sore thumb.. Maybe the dealer did a trade with another truck ? Who knows?

·
Registered
277 Posts
My 10 lariat has black leather interior.

·
UA local 761
214 Posts
Mine is a early built Job 1 08 FX4 and it has black leather with white stitching.

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My 10 lariat has black leather interior.
I noticed you have the ultimate package. Is that what includes the black interior, or is it just a choice between tan and black? Any pics of yours?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I ran into this same problem when I purchased my trucks. I originally had an 08 Lariat with Stone interior. The 08 Lariat's did not have a black leather option, only the 08 FX4's. (and from what I found on other forums, its not really leather, more "pleather", and it has the white stitching which I was not a huge fan of...jmo). So when the 09's came out, the Lariat's were offered with a true black interior (ebony), so I traded my 08 in on an 09. I believe that the lariat is the only trim package that offered the solid black leather interior (no white stitching). I am not completely sure if this was carried into the 10's. Here is some pictures of my 09's interior (sorry, very dirty).

·
Registered
57 Posts
where did you get that table/work station? im looking for one...
It's made by JotoDesk... you can google them and find dealer... be prepared, they are not cheap... fortunately work helped foot the bill. I am an outside sales rep., so my laptop is with me all the time. It makes it soo nice to have it mounted right beside me. The cool thing is too that it detaches at the bottom, so on the weekends I can undo one screw and it's out.

Thanks for the compliments... I actually painted the woodgrain black so it looks a tad different now. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
uh oh, colin's looking at a new truck ;)
Ding ding! We have a winner! :D

Thanks for all the help guys, I finally found a lariat with black leather!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here is a pic with the woodgrain painted.

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow I like that! It blends much better!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow I like that! It blends much better!
Yeah it made a night and day difference. Next I am going to paint the side pieces on the dash and the front of my console (the grey textured pieces). Also change out the a/c vents to the xlt black ones with the chrome ring (its the little details that I like doing). And it is soooo much cheaper to paint them instead of buying the Harley pieces from Ford.... they are PROUD of that stuff!

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well keep up the good work, man!

·
Super Fukin Duper
792 Posts
Yeah as mentioned the 08 year model only came with black leather in the FX4 package and they all had white stitching....I searched and searched for my truck to be optioned just they way I wanted it..nothing more and nothing less.

Mine has the entire interior BLACK..carpet, cash, doors, headliner...and carbon fiber radio trim/window switch trim

1 - 20 of 20 Posts