Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, lots of us have wanted to do this upgrade and some of us have, but a lot of folks are worried about the different wiring on the switches for the drivers side windows and the drivers and passenger side door locks. As for the door locks yall are out of luck as pig tails will be required or soldered onto the switch which I dont wanna do. But for the windows on the drivers side heres the information yall need. I have attached pics of before and after on the connections, so the first pics are what your 99-07 connecters will be wired as, the last pics are how the wires need to be for the 08+ connections. The wires are also in different spots in the connectors so you will need to take them apart and put them in the right spot. The green connection that the lock uses will fit in the new window connection spot with the blue one.

Disclaimer. I am retarded and was able to do this with a little patience and a buddy. With this information anyone should be able to do this fairly quickly but incase your truck burns down to the ground or blows up...its not my fault lol

just with a volt meter I got this info for the factory wiring and what wires did what:
blue connector:
black-ground
orange/black-down drivers side front
white/black-up drivers side front
blue/black constant 12v
peach/blue-up passenger front
white/yellow-down passenger front

grey connector
yellow/grey-12v constant
yellow/black-passenger side rear down
black/red-passenger side rear up
yellow/blue-drivers side rear up
grey/orange drivers side rear down

pics to show what a 99-07 will/should look like

once you redo the switches heres how it should look:

I hope this helps some folks out, and your welcome courtesy of myself and SCPARRISH

·
Registered
255 Posts
really can't believe it took this long for a rough write up to be made

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sticky would be nice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts