Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
we have just completed the under dash cupholder conversion mod
its similar to the Dash Daq Mod unit we build. But in response to many calls and emails. We decide to build a universal one. this way you can mount what ever you like.
it can be seen here Universal Cup holder Mod

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
All,
we have just completed the under dash cupholder conversion mod
its similar to the Dash Daq Mod unit we build. But in response to many calls and emails. We decide to build a universal one. this way you can mount what ever you like.
it can be seen here Universal Cup holder Mod
wow sam!!! you're finally gonna let people buy stuff!!! sweet!!

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
What does it do? Or it it just for trucks that dont have it?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What does it do? Or it it just for trucks that dont have it?
For the trucks that have the Lower dash Drop down cup holder. This allows you to remove it and replace it with the part in question then mount the device of your choice. ( for instance a gps or an ipod or an alternate tuner etc... )
and allows for instant viewing and the fact it closes up so quickly allows for quick concealment. Alot of people have indicated to me their Device was stolen
perhaps due to the fact it was mounted on near the dash windshield. in plain view of the enemy (thieves).
Anyways then when your ready to sell your truck you can go right back to the factory cup holder unit.

I hope this answers your question.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Dang Sam, didnt know if you were ever gonna try to do anything over here. LOL New adaptor looks good, still love my underseat storage and Dashdaq mount.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I could be wrong here. But are you the person who made the dd console that sits in the tray on the dash? If so are you ever going to build more of those?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts