Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figure i would start a new thread with the parts i have off the truck ready to go!PMF traction bars with 5.5" traction blocks with built in bumpstops and 5 degree taper! These are for a long bed and were on the truck about 9 months or so they come with 3/4" u-bolts and ajustable top plates just need some paint the powdercoating let water under it so it started peeling and has some surface rust but like i said nothing a spary can cant fix or they could be recoated! I dont have the pics for those off the truck yet battery died before i could snap them! I paid close to $1200 to my door for these asking $750 plus shipping but would prefer a local pick up or meet these are heavy!
Bushwacker oe type flares prof. painted factory gloss black I paid $400+ for the flares and $300 for prep/paint! They look very good just might have a few very light scratches for normal driving but if any very light i dont think there is any though! These will only benefit someone with a black truck being they are black already asking $450 plus shipping.
Icon 2.3 degree castor cams got these with my Icon 2.5" leveling kit only used them about 3 months i think they fit 05-10' years but check your self to be sure good condition beside a few nicks from popping them loose with a air chisel. asking $70 shipped
Topgun Customz 1" front spacer just like the Icon tei with bolts used about 3 months great for leveling the front asking $35 shipped
Fuel hostage 20x9" black wheels +14 offset with hankook dynapro atm's 325/60/20 in great like new condition with black spline drive lugs. tires have about 8k miles and are worn even and are quiet plus do well in wet weather i have not had them in snow but sure they will do well in that also i paid over $2500 for this setup mounted asking $1800 picked up or meet up dont want to ship these heavy suckers!! They should fit many years depending on what offset you want 8x170 lug pattern!
I have the front icon 4.5" lift but there is a sale pending for that the shocks and stabilizer if something happens i will post them up again!
here are some pics i have!!
I am open to reasonable offers!

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very easy the front is held by the factory liner screws and the rear has clips that slid over the wheel well lip no drilling at all! It should take 30 min's or so depending your skill level but easy regardless!
Chris

·
Registered
51 Posts
where r u located?

·
(520)465-7971
909 Posts
If I can assist with shipping our bars/blocks, I can make labels and email them to you Chris. We can get you a decent discount on shipping to help with the resale of them. Let us know if there is any way we can help!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Trevor! This is why you should deal with this guy very helpful before ,during and after you buy from him and his service is second to none!!!
So anyone interested in the blocks/bars shipping will be at a better rate!
Chris

·
Registered
66 Posts
hoe much for the traction bars?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts