Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gonna level it out for real this time. I just gotta decide on a 2.5, 3.5 or a 4 inch kit. Just looking for some pics of your rides to see what I wanna go with for size and tire size. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
If you deside on a 4" kit get one with 4 link arms..better ride quality than keeping the stock radius arms.

We have Icon's and Pure Performance's 4 link kits.

Cary

·
UA local 761
214 Posts
Here's mine with a 4" lift and 35's

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
4" with 35s

·
Registered
299 Posts
4" is too much for 35's IMHO..

Here's mine, My truck has snow plow package/springs up front so I figure they're a touch higher than the standard springs. F350 so rear is stock. I have the rear of the fender liners tied back and it dosen't rub unless in an extreme articulation situation. 20x10 BMF Novakanes 4.75" BS 35" Toyos

The F250 I started out with... ICON 2.5.. same thing, tied back the fender liners. Mazzi Hulk wheels 20x10 with 4.5" BS, 35" Toyos

·
UA local 761
214 Posts

Here's mine, My truck has snow plow package/springs up front so I figure they're a touch higher than the standard springs. F350 so rear is stock. I have the rear of the fender liners tied back and it dosen't rub unless in an extreme articulation situation. 20x10 BMF Novakanes 4.75" BS 35" Toyos

The F250 I started out with... ICON 2.5.. same thing, tied back the fender liners. Mazzi Hulk wheels 20x10 with 4.5" BS, 35" Toyos

Do your tires rub?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Do your tires rub?

·
UA local 761
214 Posts
:doh: lol I dont know how i missed that.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have a 6" lift and 20x12's w/ 35x13.50's. If im at full lock and hit a steep driveway or something it will rub still. It all depends on your wheels.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I have a 6" lift and 20x12's w/ 35x13.50's. If im at full lock and hit a steep driveway or something it will rub still. It all depends on your wheels.

Most definitely because I have 35x13.5s with zero lift and only rubbed a tiny bit before I trimmed little pieces off of the inner fender liners. Now there is no rubbing at all lock to lock.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Most definitely because I have 35x13.5s with zero lift and only rubbed a tiny bit before I trimmed little pieces off of the inner fender liners. Now there is no rubbing at all lock to lock.
Yup, but if you through my 20x12's on your truck you wouldnt be able to turn lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts