Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found an 07 power sliding rear window that I want to install in my 2000 F350. The guy who is selling it says that 05 to 07 windows are different than 99 to 2004 and that it won't fit. I thought the window didn't change until 08. Also the aftermarket windows on the internet always say 99 to 2007 for fitment. What is correct? I just don't want to buy it and take my old window out and then find out this guy is correct. Anybody know for sure? :confused:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't believe nobody knows the answer to this. I've posted this question on 4 diesel truck forums and not a single responce. :confused:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just went to one of the OEM Ford parts sites. I looked up the part number (plain fixed glass) for a 2000 and a 2006. They came back with the same part number (F81Z-2542006-AA). I would say 99-07 should all be the same size.

·
Administrator
32,949 Posts
I agree
then the 08 is a glue in and can still be used but screws with the interior trim look

·
Registered
573 Posts
Where is the physical location of the C203 connector under the dash to connect to the powere sliding rear window switch.?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts