Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got my 07 headlights installed. :redspotdance::redspotdance::redspotdance: they didn't turn out too bad.

waiting for an 05 and up bumper then i'll be ready for the swap!!!!

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Looks shnazzy!

·
Registered
55 Posts
:bow: - Looks great!

How long did it take you to do it?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Looks good, I also have the 06 Harley edition Lights, But I am going to keep my old front end I like it best.

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
lookin good just did them in the 02 ,got the grill here just need a bumper to complete,did you cut the header or replace

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bow: - Looks great!

How long did it take you to do it?
about 1.5 hours on the left side and half an hour on the right. the old headlights were hard to get out without tearing stuff up...

lookin good just did them in the 02 ,got the grill here just need a bumper to complete,did you cut the header or replace
i cut my 02 header. thats what took so long. i was kinda scared to cut off too much so i'd trim and fit, trim and fit, so on. once i saw how much to cut off, i went to the other side and in about 10 minutes had the new light in and ready to bolt down..also had to solder and heat shrink the headlight and park/turn connectors.

·
Registered
502 Posts
about 1.5 hours on the left side and half an hour on the right. the old headlights were hard to get out without tearing stuff up...

i cut my 02 header. thats what took so long. i was kinda scared to cut off too much so i'd trim and fit, trim and fit, so on. once i saw how much to cut off, i went to the other side and in about 10 minutes had the new light in and ready to bolt down..also had to solder and heat shrink the headlight and park/turn connectors.
Yea its kinda scary doin the first one, knowing you might need a new header panel if you screwup.
I got lucky I had a busted header to practice on.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Where do ya'll get the plug for the new headlight bulb? just got a set of 06 headlights and need the plug.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LMC truck has the head light bulb connector, but not the park/turn. i got our parts guy here to call around to the aftermarket parts stores for them. if i can find the boxes, i'll give you a manufacturer and part #. if i rember right thought, i put them in the old file 13..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts