Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ford Blue Oval Guy
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come across a 06 f250 6 litre, ccsb 2wd, xlt cloth, with 150,000 miles with pw windows and locks, tilt and cruise. Is 9500 a deal of a price for this truck? And to my understanding its a good running truck and doesn't have an issues.

·
Registered
49 Posts
6 weeks ago I got my truck for $8500. It needed tires for $840 and a windshield for $175, so I am at $9500. I am very happy with the truck which is like new inside and out. It's a California truck, so there is no rust whatsoever. Test drive it and do 3 or 4 WOT runs, check for leaks and funny smells. Once you know what needs attention, you'll know how much to spend. KBB on my truck, with the mileage was $16,100, not counting the Linex and gooseneck hitch. If you have the time, get the VIN and look for the original window sticker and OASIS report online. My truck's original window sticker was $38,910. Good luck.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
6 weeks ago I got my truck for $8500. It needed tires for $840 and a windshield for $175, so I am at $9500. I am very happy with the truck which is like new inside and out. It's a California truck, so there is no rust whatsoever. Test drive it and do 3 or 4 WOT runs, check for leaks and funny smells. Once you know what needs attention, you'll know how much to spend. KBB on my truck, with the mileage was $16,100, not counting the Linex and gooseneck hitch. If you have the time, get the VIN and look for the original window sticker and OASIS report online. My truck's original window sticker was $38,910. Good luck.
Good feedback right there. :ford:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts