Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Most of em take wheel spacers to fit. I'd recommend getting steel spacers and not aluminum.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
The '05+ wheels have different offset and will require a 2" spacer to fit correctly. Spacers are NOT recommended, but most people consider the steel ones to be acceptable.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
We carry spacers..These are U.S. Alcoa 6061t6 billet aluminum, Lifetime warrentee, hub-centric and wheel-centric The spacers are roughly 3-5 times stronger than the Ford cast 20" wheels .

2" spacers will work without needing to cut off your existing wheel studs but will result it the wheel moving out more as this will change the back space to 3.75"..rather than 4.5" thats stock.

We can get you 1.25" spacers but you will have to trim the studs shorter. But the back space with then be 4.5" and the rim will set like factory

·
Registered
18 Posts
We carry spacers..These are U.S. Alcoa 6061t6 billet aluminum, Lifetime warrentee, hub-centric and wheel-centric The spacers are roughly 3-5 times stronger than the Ford cast 20" wheels .

2" spacers will work without needing to cut off your existing wheel studs but will result it the wheel moving out more as this will change the back space to 3.75"..rather than 4.5" thats stock.

We can get you 1.25" spacers but you will have to trim the studs shorter. But the back space with then be 4.5" and the rim will set like factory
PM sent. Need some spacers for my 04.

Mike

·
Caption This
4,258 Posts
Il. 62234...
I guess you have 16" wheels.
I am starting to think I want a bigger wheel
I have a set of 16;s and a set of 18's.

Shipping wouldn't be too bad. I am also thinking about driving to St Louis on April 13 & 14.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts