Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother is looking to convert the front end on his 04 Limited X.

Are there any companies out there that still sell all the pieces as a kit?

When I did mine on my truck....the bumpers were easy to find. Not so much anymore....

If not...if anybody knows where a complete 05 up painted front bumper is ...please let me know.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Do you know a body shop owner? If you can get them to sell you parts at cost, then let them charge you for painting, you shoukd be pretty happy with the price.

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
Not sure about a full kit but I got a paintable bumper from certifit.

Btw, you need to update your signature..... It has bump bump too LOL

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know a body shop owner? If you can get them to sell you parts at cost, then let them charge you for painting, you shoukd be pretty happy with the price.
I hear you. I was gonna just try an rustle up all the parts for my brother and then he could just take them to the body shop I use and have them paint/install.

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Btw, you need to update your signature..... It has bump bump too LOL
it does have BUMP! I cant wait to update my sig "for real".

I looked on LMC truck's website and you have to order 9 million parts to make a complet bumper. same way with certifit?

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
it does have BUMP! I cant wait to update my sig "for real".

I looked on LMC truck's website and you have to order 9 million parts to make a complet bumper. same way with certifit?
I think certifit is quite a bit cheaper. Good luck finding one. I got lucky with mine. It was in pretty awesome shape too.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I found a whole set up with a aftermarket cowl hood all for $600 i feel like kicked my self is the a** for not buying it. heres a craigslist add he might just have it still. FORD F250 AND F350

1 - 13 of 13 Posts