Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I have a few more sets of 05-up emblems. All of them have the black lettering peeling a bit, they all do it. A little acetone and they'd look great. I have 4 sets left. Here are the detals!

Set 1. F250 Lariat. Includes all 3 emblems-2 lariat fender badges, and one F250 tailgate

Set 2. F250 XLT. Includes the same as above, but with XLT trim

Set 3. F350. These are technically all tailgate emblems. No trim specified, they just say F350. Great for older trucks. Noone will be able to tell the difference.

Set 4. F250 XLT I only have 2 emblems for this set, no tailgate emblem, just the 2 fender emblems.

That about rounds it out. I sell these like hotcakes. First to paypal gets them. Asking 50 shipped for sets 1 and 2, 40 shipped for set 3, and 35 shipped for set 4. Keep in mind these are all used, and have light scratches/marks. Overall in very nice, very presentable shape, but not new.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
set 2-If you read the ad, it says 50 shipped. I'll still take that, and I'll upgrade the shipping to priority mail! They will arrive 2-3 days after shipment! All sets have the black lettering peeling, but that is common. Most guys acetone them. These are in VERY nice shaoe!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.