Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im going to be doing the 05 conversion on my truck soon. I will be ordering just the middle bumper off of LMCtruck.com as I already have the upper valence and im not putting the lower valance on.

My question is, what brackets (if any) will I need to order along with the bumper for it to mount up to my 99? Also if any of you may have a bumper or header panel for sale that would be nice too, considering shipping is 125 bucks off of LMC. Any info would be great! Thanks

Bryson

·
Registered
517 Posts
i ordered all my stuff from Ford , but i'll use the lmc page for a pic reference !
you need on this page 17&18 , 21&22 , 26&27 , (probably can do without 17&18)
LMC Truck Parts - Page 28

and if you're gonna run fogs , get the long bolts for tops of them and mount them in before you put the top pad of the bumper on !

·
International Diesel Tech
199 Posts
If your doing the headlights I recommend doing the header panel. Cutting the old one really sucks and the dust it makes is really nasty.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm doing the conversion right now and the header panel was a huge time saver, try to find one used somewhere. I paid 50 dollars on Craigslist for mine!!

I just ordered all six factory brackets Monday night, but i here you can get away with just the center brackets. here's a link to my build:

2007 front upgrade - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts