Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6.0 stoke
189 Posts
[/url][/IMG]this is a 2005 f350 with a full 2010 conversion ,includes full front clip .mirrors, tailgate with step,taillights and bumper,truck has a fully built ATS trans stage 3 with a 5 year 500.000 mile warranty,has farmboy fabricaion track bars,airdog150/180 fuel pump .itp reguated fuel system ,a set of industrial injection 205 cc injectiors, has a liberator 64/88 vgt turbo ,egr delete , o ringed heads ,arp head studs ,snow performance water injection stage 3,banks innercooler ,sct tuner , tuned by eric ,king ranch interinor,sky-jacer 6inch lift,will consider partial trades $26000 obo ,has 93500miles, my # 443-789-3499

·
no joke powerstroke
150 Posts
did you do the 2010 front clip conversion? If so I've got a 2004 that I want to do the same thing to. Any information you have of could give me would be appreciated. ps. awesome looking truck.

·
Registered
259 Posts
:whs:
Thats what i want to do...
sweet truck

·
Registered
728 Posts
Not in need of a truck right now. But if I was I would dare to say that this would be a good deal for sure. Maybe even without the conversion. Bump

·
6.0 stoke
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to do the conversion, you need is 2 fenders, hood, hinges, wiper motor, and shrow, 08 front bumper, grill and headlights. took me about 2 weekends to do. you have to shim the front fenders an inch and quarter on the core support.

·
no joke powerstroke
150 Posts
Found at local yard today about 10 sets of fenders hoods cabs and grills and mirrors. They have a deal with the armored truck devision and they are new take offs. Cheap 500 bucks for an intire front clip, bumper and mirrors. The emblems on the side say F-550 though.

·
SuPeRdUtY
177 Posts
man your pretty close to me.....you go any lower on it? if your interested ive gotta 99 reg cab lb powerstroke i could partially trade id do that and 17k for it. it needs a little tinkering but its a decent truck

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
whos the owner of the truck? (name?) because this truck is around my area. one of the sickest trucks ive seen real clean my buddy was gona but this truck last week.

·
Motorsports Performance
420 Posts
mooney?

·
6.0 stoke
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
this is corey , i seen u in hanover be4 , any one looking for a 03 cobra with a k.b .if so just pm me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts