Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my penis pump truck. 2005 F250 4x4 crew cab long bed King Ranch 101000 miles in Virginia Beach Virginia. This is a work truck for me and I just can't afford to be styling any more. It is the basic white on champagne, no real damage inside or out but it does have 100k worth or normal wear. I get it dirty every day but it cleans up well. The inside of the tail gate is a little beat up, one or two minor bumper dings that are barely noticable. The steering wheel is a little rough on the top leather but no cracks or splits, same with both inside arm rests. The tires are Nitto Dune grapplers with about 70% of their tread left. The truck is basicly stock but does have arp head studs and a sneeky pipe egr block. Less than 5k on EGR and oil cooler. No CEL from the EGR block. I can email or text pics. Speakers and stereo are aftermarket with i-pod hook up but nothing too fancy. Ford Vent visors and bug shield and spray in bed liner. The truck also has dual alternators, pretty new batteries and brakes. Truck is in good overall shape. Price is $22,000 fairly firm.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To the top. Not even an offer? Am I out of my mind on the pricing here? I have too many trucks right now. Even though I love this one the most I figured a King Ranch would move well. Any comments on the truck or what I should do to move it?

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Maybe the price is a little high. It's almost the exact truck we have, but ours is a shortbed. We paid about the same as your asking with 65k on the clock. Don't get me wrong it's a gem, and if I had the money I'd have it. Matching trucks would be sweet.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe the price is a little high. It's almost the exact truck we have, but ours is a shortbed. We paid about the same as your asking with 65k on the clock. Don't get me wrong it's a gem, and if I had the money I'd have it. Matching trucks would be sweet.
What do you think would be a fair price then? At 65k did yours have a new turbo, arp head studs and a egr cooler sneaky pipe? And is any value a consideration in regards to these "upgrades"? I am not sure what the market will bare for this truck. EVERYTHING is negotiable, BUT, I do need to get somewhere close to asking price to make the sale worth while. Somebody throw some offers out, if my price is too high give me some feed back on what is fair! I know this is more of a 7.3 site than a 6.0 site, buy I was hoping for some interest or offers.

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
I have a friend that just lost his truck in the lake last week. Is this truck up for sale still? He might be interested.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a friend that just lost his truck in the lake last week. Is this truck up for sale still? He might be interested.
It is still avaliable. It has picked up a nasty scratch in the bed side and dent in the front bumper. I have it scheduled for repair late next month. I can fix it sooner if it sells. I will post pics of the damage some time. The cost of the repair is 500 so I guess I could knock that off the price too. Any how I will post an updated mileage too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Putting this back on the top.Droping the price to 19K as is. I will post a couple pics of the new bumps on the bumpers and scratch on the bed that I havn't fixed. I can negotiate repairs with a serious buyer. Also the tires are at about 40% tread now.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Anybody know how I can edit the title of the thread to show the new price?

109K miles now and still wanting to sell. I guess maybe I am actualy going to have to advertise this one to sell it...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts