Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys so after 6 years of having these parts (4.5 which they sat in my garage) i have decided to sell all my stock suspension parts from my 2006

i have the stock front coils, the rear leaf springs, might still have the shocks have to check(fx4 rancho shocks) skid plats, u bolts, i think the pitman arm, radius arms..... i know this site says i have to list a price, so il say $100000.00 for everything but the truth is i have no idea what it is all work, if someone would give me an idea il list prices. Would like to sell it as a whole, need the space in the garage, however if i can sell all the parts i will sell seperatly. I will most likely also be having the coilbuckets available shortly as i am going to go with a coilover set up in the front, which means i will have the icon 7" coils for sale as well as a 2" spacer

let me know
will post pics soon, or pm me and i can send them direct

also basically no rust on any of these components (maybe slight surface on the springs, but nothing a wire brush and some touch up cant handle

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ready to separate it yet?
might be able too, if i have some other people looking for the other parts, i have some interest in the leafs......one or two more people and i will seperate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts