Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

05-07 Grill

5K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  dirtbike34j 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I put mine in last night........Ordered it from MKM customs....Already cut with clips.....Looks incredible

#8 ·
I think the 05 grill looks better than any billet.....Cheaper too.

#11 ·
Thanks....Looks alot better than the stocker

#13 ·
Yessir.....Plus 50 to get it shipped.....I like it :D

#18 ·
ah but the 05 frill don't fit the 99 without cutting..if you yave an ultra steady hand maybe a dremmel and sander could do it..if not you have a 120 sculpture

#20 ·
For what they charge for those cut down grilles you could get a uncut OEM grille and a bumper for damn near the same amount of coin.......I just picked up a chrome package (billet grille one) OEM from the dealer that was $165 after sales tax (of course, I am not going to leave it chrome...but it was cheaper to order it vs. the HD grille).

#23 ·
do you suppose if someone was to buy a road armor type bumper
and order an 05 bumper and 05 grill you could just slap it on a 99?

#27 ·
I didnt have a dremel, I used a cut off wheel. It just takes patience at it can be done. I cut mine i just taped off the chrome and went at it. Mines not perfect, but its hard to see the imperfictions and i was happy with it.

#28 ·
I am doing an complete 05 conversion to my 01 and it was a pain obaining all the parts for the bumper. You will need chrome face bar, upper pad, valance panel, center brackets, rt & lt braces. and a new licensplate bracket to do it right. I also had to get the grill, header panel, lamps, and pigtails for the headlamps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.