1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I wish JohnT would chime in, I know he did this to his truck too. Not sure where he got the grill though...:confused:

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
they are like 150 brand new for an XLT chome grille, 170 for the chrome package, and 200 something for the Harley edition at the powerstrokeshop

plus I think they are a sponser here now...

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
I put mine in last night........Ordered it from MKM customs....Already cut with clips.....Looks incredible

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
I think the 05 grill looks better than any billet.....Cheaper too.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Thanks....Looks alot better than the stocker

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
is that the 300 lazer cut jobbie ...looks sharp

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
they are like 150 brand new for an XLT chome grille, 170 for the chrome package, and 200 something for the Harley edition at the powerstrokeshop

plus I think they are a sponser here now...
$123 on OP's site

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
$123 on OP's site
depends on how much there shipping is...

I don't know if the powerstrokeshop has free shipping anymore... I know they have some deals like that..

Plus if it comes broken....I know they will fix it and make it right...

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
ah but the 05 frill don't fit the 99 without cutting..if you yave an ultra steady hand maybe a dremmel and sander could do it..if not you have a 120 sculpture

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
ah but the 05 frill don't fit the 99 without cutting..if you yave an ultra steady hand maybe a dremmel and sander could do it..if not you have a 120 sculpture
guys do it all the time... I wouldn't spend another 150 bucks so someone else could do it. You could buy a pretty nice dremel tool for the price difference.

Just tape off the chrome and start cutting away...

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
For what they charge for those cut down grilles you could get a uncut OEM grille and a bumper for damn near the same amount of coin.......I just picked up a chrome package (billet grille one) OEM from the dealer that was $165 after sales tax (of course, I am not going to leave it chrome...but it was cheaper to order it vs. the HD grille).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts