Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone installed 05-07 front end? I would like to know the quality on the after market setup.
How is the fit,quality and craftsmanship ?

Thanks

·
Registered
857 Posts
05-07 isnt after market, its just a different year. im sure the quality mainly depends on how you install it.

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
i'll tell you like i tell everyone else. just go to a body shop and have them order everything. it cant be much more expensive because you can trade your stock parts to them and the hassle is much less .

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
05-07 isnt after market, its just a different year. im sure the quality mainly depends on how you install it.
From what I read not all parts are OEM. Unless you get it straight from ford then it should be all OEM.

·
Registered
616 Posts
You get what you pay for... There are different levels of aftermarket parts. Look for parts that are CAPA certified. http://www.capacertified.org/press/CAPAbrochure.PDF OEM is always best but will cost you. Start looking around for clean used OEM parts. Get the best fit and value that way.

·
PSN Newbie
9 Posts
All you have to do is hit a deer and have the front end replaced and then have the shop do the conversion. It worked for me!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone ordered from HI Tech Auto,MKM or Swamps? I'm not sure if Swamps and MKM kits are the same. It seems HI Tech Auto is about half the cost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts