Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
Just to help your sale, this axle is the exact same axle as a SRW dana 60. The only difference with a DRW dana 60 is the factory wheel spacers that bolt up where the wheels would if it were a SRW axle.

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
yea true..... most of the single wheel trucks 99-04 came with a puss dana 50 even 1 ton SRW... but goes right in if someones lookin to upgrade
It was either only the early 99 superdutys or all the 99 superdutys, after that all superdutys had a dana 60 under the front.

·
Everyone respects the gun
32 Posts
Shipping?

·
Registered
85 Posts
mummn, condition is good?...I'm picking up a 2002 F550 2wd and want to convert to 4wd, and swap rear ratio etc...The 550 hubs should fit ?.. I'm not to far down in poughkeepsie.
Thanks,
Deo

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hmm not sure i know 4x4 450's and 550's had a super 60 front axle and came with 4.88's 90% of the time..... never had a reg dana 60 and the super 60 side by side to see whats so different

·
Registered
85 Posts
Mummn I thought the Super 60's were in the '05 and newer trucks, maybe the '04 and newer ones? The ones with the coil spring setup instead of leaf springs...it was supposed to be wider track to allow more wheel angle and shorter turning radius. So I thought the leaf sprung 60s were the same?

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
As far as I know the only trucks (f250-f550) that have a super 60 are 05+.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.