Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm really wanting to add a bit of bass to my system lately. Its alot of work to build my own box and I dont really have anywhere to do it, so if anybody has some recommendations for pre-made boxes i'm open!

I've seen some on ebay, but i'm always leary of ebay.

Did find this on crutchfield and looks very nice, but is expensive!

MTX ThunderForms Custom-fit subwoofer enclosure 2000-07 Ford F-250 or F-350 Crew Cab at Crutchfield.com

any thoughts folks? Not looking to win any db drags, just need that extra little oomph from my system.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
These guys have a few options, Ford F-250 and F-350 Subwoofer Boxes - Subwoofer Box | Subwoofer Enclosures | Car Subwoofer Boxes and Truck Subwoofer Boxes at SuperCrewSound

Also there is SPL2K built by an audio competitor and Super Duty owner, he used to post occasionally on TDS and is well known in the car audio world. Direct link to the 04-07 boxes, superduty112

Also depending on your location you could probably find someone to build you a custom box, but might be cheaper going with some of the above routes.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Rockford Fosgate makes a box with a 12 that would fit behind your rear seat. It sounds pretty good for a prefabbed subbox. Only about $300 I belive. Takes all the hassel of building a box away.

·
NRA4ever
172 Posts
I have a 2/10 box from supercrew sound in my crew cab 04 F250. It works good & cost about $150 shipped.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I bought a single 12 ported box from SPL2K. He is a multiple time world champion and definitely knows his stuff. Just like this one:

·
NRA4ever
172 Posts
The box is well made. I've also used the JL Audio sub enclosures. They work good. I had their 2/8 under seat unit in my 97 F1250 ex cab. They hit hard & didn't take up much space.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts