Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 6.0 powerstoke for sale. Engine has 111,000 miles. Engine is complete minus FICM. Fan shroud and all accesories are included. I also have mass air and air filter. Engine has a solid flywheel with stock clutch. This engine is from my 04 F450 that I bought new. I removed the engine to re-power the truck with a Cummins. The engine held good oil pressure and never ran hot or had any strange noises. The only problem with the engine is it would have white smoke at idle and would pressurize the coolant system. I suspect a head gasket or faulty EGR cooler. I can send pictures upon request. I am located in Elizabeth, Indiana near Louisville, Kentucky. I would like $1000 but I am open to reasonable offers. If I can't sell complete I will consider parting out. I may be able to deliver depending on location, as I frequently travel.(502)710-1527 or email me at stulynch @ verizon.net

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Engine has had Motorcraft oil filters and 15w40 Rotella at 5000m intervals.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ford has previosly replaced the EGR valve and mass air meter. The EGR valve has been cleaned but it still smoked. The injectors, head gaskets ,turbo and EGR cooler have never been removed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have received a deposit for this engine. Thanks for the interest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts