Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
03 F350 CC SB 4x4 Lariat banks package , gooseneck hitch, 6 spd manual 121k miles 6.0 , 55 gal tank , $8500 takes it home , runs & drives, paid by insurance because of front collision so it has a salvage cert , dings & dents in the bed needs body & paint work , airbags are included just need to install them . no structural damage . located in socal

im moving and need to sell all my rigs ,all have salvage certs need to be registered .

06 silverado cc sb lt diesel 200 k miles 6500
01 f350 cc lb 4x4 170k miles 7000 its nice
99 f250 spr cab 4x4 lifted ,no engine 1700
97 dodge ram extended cab lb 2500 4x4 5500
91 f350 7.3 dually ,flatbed, 2000

need them all gone !!

pm or call for more info (nine five one) 801 2715 marco.

for pics

·
Registered
620 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics of all the trucks & stuff are here click here just browse the albums bottom right trucks are located in hemet,ca ,im moving to texas for work and i dont want to leave the trucks at the yard ,i rather sell them cheap than worry about people stealing parts from them.

most of the trucks need very little work for example , the 06 silverado runs & drives just need the bed and front clip painted , have all lights.

the 97 dodge 2500 runs and drives ,needs intercooler installed and paint fronclip and sport bumper,

·
Here for the party....
787 Posts
^^^ tow mirrors.....just for starters ;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What part of Texas? What does the 01 350 need?
porter ,tx ,needs a front shock & stabilizer shock ,i think the clockspring is bad too horn doesnt work,and throws a code for the preheater butterfly sensor or valve , other than that is good ,runs and drives fine.

·
Need a ride.
553 Posts
Man I wished you were closer, my luck....Great pricing, they should move quick.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
damn if you were closer I'm interested in the 99 with no motor....as well as a few other ones.

Chad

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im going to make a trip to texas in 2 weeks , i can probably take one truck in the trailer i dont know where you are but im heading to east houston area,i can take it that far for diesel money of course :) , i can come thru the 8 or 40 , this 03 im selling i post it on my local craigs and it seems i wont last i have people coming tomorrow to see it.

·
Low cash cowboy
380 Posts
intrested in 06 chevy pm me all details. thanks

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Im in Virginia so buying it is impossible....does it have the bed and all the body parts that are missing in the pictures?

Chad

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it has everithing , except hood and front bumper, bed is blue ,was white but i painted it for a customer that ended wanting a flatbed instead.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.