Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SD NEWB
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all If this is the wrong place for this Ill delete.
I have a 03 superduty f-250. It has a 7.3 and is a 4x4 Auto. It is a CCSB and black. Paint is in decent shape with no dents but a few dings. The grill is cracked from a rock I guess but not real bad. Driver side seat is torn in the usual spot. The rear seat has a tare on the driver side as well. The truck has 75k on it. Ive changed the fluids and filters on time. Kbb says Its worth 20k and I think they are being a bit generous:D Anyway I owe 18k on the truck still. Is that way to high of a asking price? thanks all for any info.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think you could probably get that in a private sale. Looks like a very nice truck.

[Revised] For what you owe, I don't think a dealer will be kind. They'll want to put you upside down into something else.

·
SD NEWB
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya it would be a private sale for sure. Thanks for the info guys may have it posted here soon unfortunately.

·
brandon
778 Posts
The dealer will always screw you. Banks and dealerships use NADA. They tend to be slightly lower priced than kbb. My truck books between 9-14k. I went in to look at an 04 lairat and they told me they would give me 5 at the max for mine.:doh: I laughed and walked away. They had a truck just like mine, down to the year and options with 10k less miles for 14,999.

·
SD NEWB
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
5g's? WTF!? Im gonna look into refinacing maybe to lower the payments. Dont want to sell the truck I love it.

·
brandon
778 Posts
That is what i said. They would not even offer me rough trade in and my truck is in great shape. It may end up on here when i get another one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts